You've just sent a pitch to a potential client, and you're waiting for a response. What do you do next? One of the most important things you can do is follow up with a timely email. But crafting the perfect follow-up email can be tricky. You want to be polite but also persuasive; helpful but not overbearing. And, of course, you don't want to seem desperate.
That's where an email copywriter can help. We will help you write a follow-up email that's sure to get the response you're looking for. We know the right thing and how to say it to make your potential client's eyes light up. Also, read different persuasive email examples to get the maximum result. This post will teach you how to write a follow-up email that gets results.
Why Following up important?
Your customer is always your first priority. Besides making sure the sales are suitable and comforting for customers, we must also keep an eye on the communication with our customers. In such a case, Following up through email copywriting is gold pillars for your customer service bridge.
The follow up email doesn’t only make customers feel valued but it also provides a good push to customer experience. This email copywriting strategy helps the business holder to build a secure relationship with the customers. Preventing customers, boosting sales and prioritising consumers are the essential things that follow-up email copywriting smoothly handles.
How to write a Follow-Up Email?
As tacky as it is, the follow-up email is similarly as concise to write. In an easy 5 steps an email copywriter can craft a perfect follow-up email.
- Discover your target and mention it in your outlook.
- Hook your readers with a catchy subject line.
- Mention your main aim in the opening lines.
- Reinforce your image and put a CAT in the end.
- Arrange and automate your follow up emails.
Now that you know how to write a follow-up email, it's time to discuss what to include in your email. Your follow-up email should be friendly and courteous, but it should also be concise and to the point. A skillful email copywriter should include the following elements in your email:
- A brief recap of the conversation you had with the customer.
- The date and time of the original conversation.
- The links to the products or services that were discussed.
- The contact information for the customer.
- A request for a response from the customer.
Tips for writing an effective follow-up email
You know when you read an email from a company and instantly hooked? You can't put it down because it's so well written? That's because great copywriting is all about understanding your audience and giving them what they want. Here are some tips to get the most out of your email copywriting:
- Know who you're talking to. Get as much information about your customer as possible: their name, where they live, what they do for a living, how old they are, etc. This will make it easier to write something that will resonate with them on a personal level.
- Keep things simple. Don't use fancy words or long sentences; people don't have time for that! Make sure everything is easy to understand and gets its point across quickly, so people don't get bored and move on to something else.
- Be consistent. Make sure everything reads as it comes from the same company; this will build trust between you and your customers over time, so they know exactly what to expect from you every time they interact with your brand!
What’s more? When you're using an Email Copywriter, it's important to remember a few key things. Here are some pro tips:
1. Keep it short and sweet. You want to pique your reader's interest, but you don't want to overload them with information.
2. Make it personal. Address your reader by name and use a friendly tone.
3. Be clear and concise. Get to the point and make your offer clear.
4. Use strong action verbs. When you ask for a response, use language that makes it sound easy.
5. Use positive language. Be upbeat and optimistic, and make sure your reader feels good about responding to your email.
How to Use MarketingCopy AI to create engaging follow up emails
When following up with potential customers, you want to ensure your email sounds as professional and polished as possible. This is where an email copywriter can help. There are multiple AI generated email copywriting examples to help you. An email copywriter can help you create a follow-up email that will make a great impression and increase your chances of converting leads into customers. They know how to write clear, concise, and persuasive emails, so you can rest assured that your email will get the desired results. To create a powerful follow-up email, use an email copywriter today.
MarketingCopy AI is an automated marketing tool that will help you with your email marketing campaigns.
Here's how to use it:
- Click the top left menu and then click Tools.
- Search for Follow Up Email and click on that tool.
- Enter some basic information like name of person you're responding to, basic description about your email, etc.
- Choose the tone you want to use from the drop down menu (it can be straight forward, enthusiastic, punchy, etc).
- Then click Generate - now you have your perfect email!
This is great for people who are not great at marketing or sales because it does all of the work for you so that all you have to do is press send!
Now that you understand the basics of follow-up emails, it's time to put them into practice! Remember to personalize each email, use a friendly tone, and be clear about what you want from the recipient. So, are you looking to write a good email copy? YES! Follow these tips for writing an email. Sign up for a free trial today.